[My main Tumblr can be found over at myasphyxiatedmind]
If you want your ask replied to privately, just put '****' before you start typing.
My name is: Michelle, but most people call me Dark online.
My gender-pronouns are: They/them/their.
I am: 26 years old, a feminist, liberal, an atheist, an omnivore, and an ISFJ.
The Feminist: Intersectional, body positive, pro-choice, and sex positive.
My privileged identities include: Female assigned at birth (trans* privilege), white, able-bodied, allistic (?), dyadic, monogamous.
My non-privileged/oppressed identities include: Gender-fluid, fat, gray-a, neuroatypical, and gay.
I have: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Major Depressive Disorder.
I like: Pets & animals, animal welfare, pet care & pet care education, ~*SCIENCE!*~, anatomy & physiology, roleplaying, anime/manga, computer & video games, rock & metal music.
okay! so! there’s a possibility that i may need to go into emergency housing, which i would prefer not, because they are generally very gendered and put me at risk for a lot of things. however! i’m at the point of accepting that that’s a possibility, and i’m a little out of options.
that said! if i could be bounced around a few places/couch surf until i am eligible for more permanent housing, that would be great. so the basic lowdown is this:
- my name is john and i am a pre-everything trans guy who is extremely queer, #drug friendly, #kink friendly, and pretty much ok with whatever your situation might be.
- i am likely going to be homeless for one more month. i don’t expect anyone to put me up for this long! but i do need places to go within that amount of time.
- i am currently located in/around the logan square are of chicago, illinois. within the next three days, i will have basic travel money via the bus/trains.
- i have one heavy suitcase and one small bag; i can move these by myself, but it is hard to do it across long distances. basically i’m saying if you want to give me a lift anywhere, even if you specifically cannot put me up, that would be extremely great and i would be extremely grateful.
- i have a ps3 with netflix, and some games, which you can use as much as you want should i end up staying with you for any amount of time.
- i am getting a link card/food stamps soon, so you feeding me is not an issue, i think i will be ok on that front.
- i will do your house work. have chores you don’t like? have something that needs tinkering with/fixing? i will attempt/do! i will clean anything/everything. show me where things go and i’ll tidy up after you as much as you like. i don’t have money to pay for staying anywhere, but i will absolutely do pretty much anything to make having me with you as little of a nuisance/as much of a help as possible.
- if you can’t assist as far as housing goes, i am still in need of money/donations. this will cover food until my link card comes in, transportation money, and will also help me pay back the fair amount of debt i am in (about 400 dollars) so that my credit score doesn’t completely fuck me over for the possibility of future housing. the donation button is on my sidebar, and absolutely any little bit helps. if you would like something in exchange for your donation, i will do my best to acquiesce! i am a fairly decent writer, but unfortunately a terrible artist. shoot me an idea of something you want, and i will reply, even if it’s anon. i can’t give you a quote or anything — this is pretty much pay what you can/want, and i will do something regardless.
- for those who are curious/wary, i am homeless due to an abusive familial situation. i will discuss the details more in private if that worries you.
- if you can’t help in any other way, just reblogging this post would mean the world to me. at this point i’m fairly aware that just getting the word out there is the best i and most people can do, and please don’t think i’m insincere when i say that i really, truly appreciate that.